A cozy night stay at Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast for only $40Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send the deal to your friends. When they buy, you will get a $5 credit towards purchases! No limit on the money you can earn. Valid for new registrants only.
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast is committed to providing you with the best sleep and breakfast of your trip, and even offer pick-up services if you decide to do the East Coast Hiking Trail. Located only minutes away from a breathtaking mountain top view and the ocean, where the largest seabird sanctuary in North America can be observed, Armstrong's Bed and Breakfast is a great place to stay. Who knows, you might even get a peek of the humpback whales during site seeing around Witless Bay or during an evening boat tour!
Come to Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast, where memorable moments are bound to be a part of your trip.
- $80 value at Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast for only $40
- Offer begins September 1st, 2012 and must be redeemed at the latest by March 1st, 2013. After March 1st, 2013, the voucher’s value will be equal to its face value, $40.
- Reservations required prior to your visit to Witless Bay by calling 709-334-2201
- Must inform Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast about Mega Catch voucher when making a reservation. Also, present Mega Catch voucher when checking in at Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast
- Voucher valid for one (1) night only
- One voucher per visit
- Purchase limit of two (2) vouchers per person and one (1) may be purchased as a gift
- Taxes are not included
- The voucher’s full value must be redeemed in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value, non exchangeable, non refundable and non transferable
- The Mega Catch and Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- For any redeeming issues, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-855-855-3344
About Armstrong's Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy wonderful Newfoundland hospitality in our Bed & Breakfast and Self-Contained Housekeeping Units with wireless internet and free telephone for Canada and U.S.
Walk out the door and ''Climb the Tolt'', the highest mountain on the southern shore, to experience a spectacular view of Witless Bay and the Ocean! Armstrong's is near the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve and Boat Tours. Enjoy Whale/Iceberg watching in season. Bird watching and Fishing nearby.
In the summer, the reserve is home to millions of seabirds that come to shore to nest and raise their young. Thousands of humpback whales feed here in the summer, making it one of the best whale-watching areas anywhere.
Take a hike along the beautiful seaside East Coast Trail. See gigantic icebergs, whales, moose, caribou, bald eagles and many seabirds while hiking the rugged Newfoundland coastline.
We are located 35 minutes south of downtown St. John's on Route 10 along the Irish Loop Drive.