1 year digital subscription to any of 14 NL Community Newspapers!NL Community Newspapers
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send the deal to your friends. When they buy, you will get a $5 credit towards purchases! No limit on the money you can earn. Valid for new registrants only.
Choose from one of two deals:
1. The Advertiser digital Smart Edition for $53.04 (regular $132.60)
2. The Aurora, The Labradorian, Northern Pen, The Georgian, The Gulf News, The Nor’Wester, The Pilot, The Beacon, The Coaster, The Southern Gazette, The Packet, The Compass, or The Charter digital Smart Edition for $35.36 (regular $88.40).
- The Advertiser digital Smart Edition for $53.04 (regular $132.60) OR The Aurora, The Labradorian, Northern Pen, The Georgian, The Gulf News, The Nor’Wester, The Pilot, The Beacon, The Coaster, The Southern Gazette, The Packet, The Compass, or The Charter digital Smart Edition for $35.36 (regular $88.40)
- Offer begins March 5th 2013 and must be redeemed at the latest by September 3rd, 2013. After September 3rd, 2013, the voucher’s value will be equal to its face value, $53.04 OR $ 35.36.
- Taxes are included
- Allow 3 to 7 days following the deal closing date (March 3) for the NL Community Newspaper to contact you to setup your digital subscription
- The voucher’s full value must be redeemed in one subscription
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value, non exchangeable, non refundable and non transferable
- The Mega Catch and NL Community Newspapers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- For any redeeming issues, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-855-855-3344
About NL Community Newspapers
NL Community Newspapers are aggressively pushing on all fronts to ensure their position as Newfoundland and Labrador’s sources for news, information, entertainment, and advertising material, whether print or online. The NL Community Newspapers tradition of commitment to the communities of this province still continues.
Foundation: NL Community Newspapers have served communities throughout Newfoundland and Labrador for nearly three-quarters of a century. With 14 newspapers in circulation, the NL Community Newspapers, along with two daily newspapers, strive to continually provide fair, balanced and complete coverage of community news, sports and events from Labrador City to St. John’s. Over the course of the past 75 years, NL Community Newspapers have been the proud and deserving recipients of hundreds of regional and national awards, having received recognition on countless occasions from both the Atlantic Community Newspapers Association and the Canadian Community Newspapers Association. Our newspapers have been honored for their work in news, sports, features, advertising, marketing and circulation. NL Weeklies, along with The Telegram on the east coast and The Western Star on the west coast, offer exclusive community news coverage across Newfoundland and Labrador.
PO BOX 420
Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador A1V1W8