$5 gets you $10 on all menu options at Savvy To GoSavvy Takeout & Delivery
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send the deal to your friends. When they buy, you will get a $5 credit towards purchases! No limit on the money you can earn. Valid for new registrants only.
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
At Savvy, enjoy a variety of menu choices that include homemade soups, chowder chili, fresh salads, and sandwiches made from slow roasted pork, beef or turkey, or pasta. Indulge in handmade mini desserts that are big on flavour yet tiny in cost! Have your order delivered, as takeout, or come dine in with family and friends. For $5 only, get a $10 value applicable towards all menu items and the catering services as well.
Isn't it time takeout was better? Savvy agrees!
- $10 value at Savvy To Go for only $5
- Offer begins October 23rd 2012 and must be redeemed at the latest by April 23rd 2013. After April 23rd 2013, the voucher’s value will be equal to its face value, $5
- One voucher per person, per visit
- Purchase limit of three (3) vouchers per person and two (2) may be purchased as a gift
- Gratuities are not included. Thank you for tipping on the total amount, before the rebate
- Taxes are not included
- Delivery charge is not included
- The voucher’s full value must be redeemed in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value, non exchangeable, non refundable and non transferable
- The Mega Catch and Savvy To Go are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- For any redeeming issues, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-855-855-3344
About Savvy Takeout & Delivery
Real food, prepared fresh and ready for you to pick up or have delivered. No pre-packaged, heat and serve meals loaded with things we can't pronounce. Feed a crowd and save money with several family sized options!
Seems simple, right? We think so too!
We can’t shorten your commute, finish your homework or get your boss to give you extra vacation time—but we can put the comfort back in food. Drop in or call (and soon order online!)—we’ll take care of the rest.
Visit us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter today!