$20 value at Stoggers' Pizza for only $10Stoggers' Pizza
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send the deal to your friends. When they buy, you will get a $5 credit towards purchases! No limit on the money you can earn. Valid for new registrants only.
Karl Wells saysBlair Agnew, weblocal.ca
Lots of chopped tomato on the very top gave the pizza a colourful, attractive appearance. Stoggers¹ well deserved second place.
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
- $20 value at Stoggers' Pizza for only $10
- Offer begins July 17th, 2012 and must be redeemed at the latest by September 30th, 2012. After September 30th, 2012, the voucher’s value will be equal to its face value, $10
- Valid for Take-out or Dine-in only. Delivery not included
- Redeem voucher value upon ordering when calling or in store
- One voucher per person, per visit
- Purchase limit of one (1) voucher per person and one (1) may be purchased as a gift
- Gratuities are not included. Thank you for tipping on the total amount, before the rebate
- Taxes are not included
- The voucher’s full value must be redeemed in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value, non exchangeable, non refundable and non transferable
- The Mega Catch and Stoggers' Pizza are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- For any redeeming issues, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-855-855-3344
About Stoggers' Pizza
It all begins with Stoggers' crust. Our dough, made from a unique thirty year old recipe, is prepared fresh every morning. Fluffy inside with a French baguette style crust.
Our special sauce is made using only the sweetest of plum tomatoes marinated with Stoggers' secret combination of fresh herbs and spices.
We use only the finest cheeses, highest quality meats and freshest vegetables to make all of our pizzas. We never settle for anything less.
So come visit us and taste our pizza at Stoggers' Pizza located on Harvey Road in St. John's.