$30 worth of tasty seafood and more at The Captain's Table RestaurantThe Captain's Table Restaurant
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send the deal to your friends. When they buy, you will get a $5 credit towards purchases! No limit on the money you can earn. Valid for new registrants only.
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
- $30 value at Captain's Table Restaurant for only $15
- Offer begins July 24th, 2012 and must be redeemed at the latest by September 30th, 2012. After September 30th, 2012, the voucher’s value will be equal to its face value, $15
- One voucher per table, per visit
- This offer can be used on Wednesday and Thursday lunch or dinner, and Friday lunch only
- Gratuities are not included. Thank you for tipping on the total amount, before the rebate.
- Taxes are not included
- The voucher’s full value must be redeemed in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value, non exchangeable, non refundable and non transferable
- The Mega Catch and Captain's Table Restaurant are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- For any redeeming issues, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-855-855-3344
About The Captain's Table Restaurant
Celebrating the delicious enjoyment of fresh seafood provided daily from the bounty of the cold, North Atlantic Ocean, the friendly crew of the Captain's Table take great pride in making each meal a memorable one.
The Captain's Table Restaurant commemorates and is guided by the principles of one of the greatest men that ever lived, Captain William Jackman. Renowned as ''Legendary Canadian Hero'', Captain William Jackman saved 27 people from a shipwreck off the coast of Labrador during a storm of ''hurricane proportions'' in 1867. Swimming back and forth from ship to shore a total of 28 times, Captain William delivered each person to safety. We extend an open invitation for you to visit us and experience our famous Newfoundland hospitality first-hand.
Southern Shore Highway
Mobile, Newfoundland and Labrador