55% off The Telegram premium print subscription!The Telegram
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send the deal to your friends. When they buy, you will get a $5 credit towards purchases! No limit on the money you can earn. Valid for new registrants only.
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Enjoy award winning news coverage at a low price!
- $50 for a Telegram premium print subscription package, a value of $112
- Offer begins June 25th, 2013 and must be redeemed at the latest by July 31st, 2013. After July 31st, 2013, the voucher’s value will be equal to its face value, $50.
- One voucher per person
- Purchase limit of one (1) voucher per person
- Call to redeem at 709-368-5000
- Must be activated by July 31st, 2013
- Valid on new activation only. A new activation is defined as a subscriber who has not received home delivery in the last 30 days
- Offer available where current 6 day home delivery is offered
- Taxes are included
- The voucher’s full value must be redeemed in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash value, non-exchangeable, nonrefundable and non-transferable
- The Mega Catch and The Telegram are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- For any redeeming issues, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-855-855-3344
About The Telegram
The Telegram is aggressively pushing on all fronts to ensure its position as Newfoundland and Labrador’s outstanding source for news, information, entertainment and advertising material, whether print or online. The Telegram’s tradition of commitment to the community still continues.
Foundation: First published on April 3, 1879 and originally called The Evening Telegram, The Telegram is Newfoundland and Labrador’s oldest and largest daily newspaper. The paper has endeavored to provide fair and reliable reporting of the news and events that have shaped the history of this province. The Telegram offers readers a comprehensive package of news and information, six days a week in print and 24/7 online. It is proud of its heritage, but continues to change and invest heavily in the future. The Telegram was the National Newspaper Award Winner in 2002, 2012 and 2013.